At Lumen Glow we are working harder than ever to deliver our parcels and fulfil orders for customers and small business customers across Australia during the coronavirus pandemic we’re here to help
Our number one priority is to ensure the safety of our customers is at the forefront. we are doing this by abiding by strict health and safety standards and COVID-19 safety plans this starts from us and our courier service provide from packaging to the destination point
Take comfort from knowing we are doing our very best to implement safety measures by sanitising our product packaging and using high grade materials to ensure you receive your parcel without being at any potential risk
You can find our delivery updates below for Australia
With so many people isolating at home and shopping online our parcel volumes are at record highs so there might be delays.
Rest assured, our delivery drivers are working extended hours to meet the demand and our customer happiness champions are moving as fast as they can to answer your enquiries.
We thank you for being so patient!
Here are a few ways we can all help speed things up:
- Use the Toolbox in your dashboard for instant support and parcel investigation
- Pop into the Help Centre to search for your question (there’s a lot of good info in there!)
- We know it’s tempting, but sending your inquiry twice will only add to the queue
- Help us carry extra parcels in our vans by using flat packaging or mailers and satchels where you can
As an essential service we continue to follow the guidelines of governments and health authorities around the world because your safety and that of our delivery drivers is a top priority.
Have peace of mind with our contactless delivery for both pickups and drop-offs. With contact-free delivery, you, the customer, and the delivery driver won’t need to come into contact, touch a pen, or a scanning device.
To keep small businesses, your customers, and our delivery drivers COVID-19 free, we ask that everyone follows these simple instructions:
- Not shaking hands or touching others
- Staying 2 metres (6 1/2 feet) away from other people
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Using a tissue to cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Disposing of tissues in a bin
- Wearing a face mask to help prevent the spread
We'll continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
For customers in AU 🇦🇺