At Sendle we are working harder than ever to deliver parcels for our small business customers across Australia and the United States during the coronavirus pandemic, and we’re here to help your business thrive.
With so many people isolating at home and shopping online our parcel volumes are at record highs so there might be delays.
Rest assured, our delivery drivers are working extended hours to meet the demand and our customer happiness champions are moving as fast as they can to answer your enquiries.
We thank you for being so patient!
Here are a few ways we can all help speed things up:
- Use the Toolbox in your dashboard for instant support and parcel investigation
- Pop into the Help Centre to search for your question (there’s a lot of good info in there!)
- We know it’s tempting, but sending your inquiry twice will only add to the queue
- Help us carry extra parcels in our vans by using flat packaging or mailers and satchels where you can
As an essential service we continue to follow the guidelines of governments and health authorities around the world because your safety and that of our delivery drivers is a top priority.
Have peace of mind with our contactless delivery for both pickups and drop-offs. With contact-free delivery, you, the customer, and the delivery driver won’t need to come into contact, touch a pen, or a scanning device.
To keep small businesses, your customers, and our delivery drivers COVID-19 free, we ask that everyone follows these simple instructions:
- Not shaking hands or touching others
- Staying 2 metres (6 1/2 feet) away from other people
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Using a tissue to cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Disposing of tissues in a bin
- Wearing a face mask to help prevent the spread
We'll continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
For customers in AU 🇦🇺
- Sendle's ‘pickup’ service is a safe option if you are self isolating at home or social distancing. Our ‘drop off’ service is also available.
- ‘Signature on Delivery’ has been changed to ‘Authority to Leave’ to eliminate person-to-person contact.
- As an essential service, Sendle is delivering parcels across all states and territories in Australia despite the 'state of disaster' and 'state of emergency' in Victoria.
- Due to Victorian Department of Health restrictions on the number of staff working at Victorian facilities, delivery delays can be expected so we thank you for your patience.
- Pick up and delivery delays of up to 3 days can be expected on the east coast due to higher than normal parcel volumes and government border controls.
- All delivery drivers are wearing face masks and using hand sanitiser when on duty in Victoria and New South Wales.
- Due to the cancellation of many international flights and country-specific restrictions, overseas transit times may be delayed. See our full list of temporarily suspended destinations.
- Our international parcel ETA’s continue to be impacted:
- Zone 1 - New Zealand (10-20 working days)
- Zone 2 - North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific (21-28 working days)
- Zone 3 - Rest of the world (25-30 working days)
- For international destinations, there is an additional $2.50 COVID-19 and exchange rate surcharge on all Zone 2 deliveries, and $9.00 on all Zone 3 deliveries.
- For some international destinations there is a 2kg maximum for Zone 2 and Zone 3 deliveries.